Win a 5kg bag of Joint Eclipse
13 December 2014
It's time for our final competition before Christmas - this time, it's a 5kg bag of Joint Eclipse up for grabs!
Joint Eclipse is our natural blend to use in addition to a complete diet, for those horses whose joints you wish to support.
- High levels of essential omega 3
- Natural anti-oxidants and Vitamin C
At Simple System, we believe in respecting the horse as an obligate herbivore, so Joint Eclipse is formulated entirely from effective, plant derived ingredients.
Joint Eclipse is suitable for:
- Lengthened stride
- Increased movement & flexibility
- Restored ability to lie down
- An extremely palatable feed
To win a 5kg bag, simply LIKE our Facebook Page and Comment on the competition post with the reasons why your horse would benefit from a bag of Joint Eclipse. Alternatively, send your reasons to email@example.com.
Competition closes at 5pm on Tuesday 16th December 2014.
Full competition rules can be found below.
- Employees of Simple System Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be posted on the Facebook Post or Simple System website article for each specific competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Simple System Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Simple System Ltd’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Simple System Ltd.
- Entries may be removed or hidden from public view at our discretion, the entry may still be counted as part of the competition.
- Simple System Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and based within the UK. A delivery charge may apply for those outside of the mainland UK/highlands.
- A winner will be selected at random from the list of valid entries. Entries may be excluded if the suggested use for the product is deemed unsuitable by our feed line. Valid Facebook entries will both Like the Simple System Horse Feeds Facebook page and have commented on the competition post. Alternatively, customers may enter by emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the reason their horse would be suitable for the product in the competition.
- Announcement that an entrant was selected will be posted on the comments section of the competition post and/or sent to any email address Simple System Ltd have on file for that customer. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her Facebook account and/or email account for notification and receipt or other communications related to this contest.
- Simple System Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the prize after this period. The winner will be asked to provide feedback on the use of their product, this is not required however, if it is provided may be used for marketing purposes by Simple System Ltd.
- Simple System Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Simple System Ltd and not to any other party.